1、Grug: No one said survival is fun.瓜哥:没人说活着是件好玩儿的事。Eep: Nothing is fun.小伊:一点也不好玩。
2、Guy: I’m calling it...;The end.;盖:我把它叫做末日;。
3、Thunk: Dad, I don‟t have a brain!坦克:爸爸,我没有大脑!
4、Eep: No! I have too much to say to you、I need to fix everything, and I don‟t have time.小伊:不,我有好多话想对你说,我想弥补过去的一切,可没时间了。Grug: I can fix it.瓜哥:我来弥补。
5、Eep: Well, we never have that much food.小伊:我们从来没剩下过。
6、Sandy:Release the baby!小珊:放孩子咬它!
7、Eep: That wasn‟t living, that was just...not dying、There‟s a difference.小伊:那也能叫活着吗?只不过是没有死掉,活着不是这样的。
8、Grug: Time to go.瓜哥:该你了。
9、Guy: A place not like today, or yesterday、A place where things are better.盖:那个地方不像今天或昨天,在那儿一切都更加美好。
10、Grug: Breakfast formation! I want to see some real caveman action out there! We do this fast、We do this loud、We do this as a family, and never not be afraid!瓜哥:排成早餐队形!都拿点穴居人的样子出来,我们动作要快,我们声音要响,我们要齐心协力,还有永远不要不害怕。
11、Grug: Let’s do it、Oh, come on, just think、Our whole family, packed together on a long, slow trip across the country? Days and nights with just each other、We’ll tell stories、We’ll laugh、We’ll become closer as a family.瓜哥:那就上路吧!来吧,想想,我们全家一起在野外长途旅行,从早到晚一直在一起,一 路讲故事,欢声笑语,家人之间的感情会更亲密。
12、Guy: It‟s not a story, it‟s a joke.盖:这不是故事,这是笑话。Gran: What‟s a joke?外婆:什么是笑话;?
13、We never had the chance to explorethe outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is always bad、Never not beafraid!我们从没机会探索外面的世界,是因为我爸爸的那条规则:新事物是不好的,永远要小心!
14、Eep:I mean, why are we here? What are we doing this for?小伊:我们干嘛在这儿?我们为什么要这么活着?
15、Eep: Well, sort of...So from now on, we‟ll stay out here, where we can follow the light.小伊:基本上是,从那时起我们一直住在这里,这个能追随光明的地方。
16、Grug: Well then, why did you go up there?瓜哥:那你干嘛上去?Eep: I don‟t know!小伊:我不知道。