1、If he wants to make any changes ,minor alternations can be made then、如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
2、Welcome to our factory、欢迎到我们工厂来。
3、Take your baggage to the baggage section、把你的行李拿到行李房去。
4、It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then、这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
5、So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
6、I can't say for certain off-hand、我还不能马上说定。
7、Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest、最迟要在8点30分到达机场。
8、I'm afraid that won't be possible ,much as we'd like to、尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
9、How much does it cost to go there by ship?坐船到那里要花多少钱?
10、I hope that we can cooperate happily、希望我们合作愉快。
11、We hope that this market trend will continue、我们希望这个市场趋势会保持下去。
12、We'll leave some evenings free ,that is ,if it is all right with you、如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
13、I can see you have put a lot of time into it、我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
14、Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing、那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
15、We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day、我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
16、It's just the matter of the schedule ,that is ,if it is convenient for you right now、如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
17、We look forward to receiving your early reply to this matter、我们期待您早日回复此事。
18、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
19、Excuse me、 May I get by?对不起,我可以上车吗?
20、That'll put us both in the picture、这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
21、I'm checking out now、 Can I have my bill, please?我现在想结账。请给我账单,好吗?
22、Check it to my final destination、把它托运到我的目的地。
23、You're going out of your way for us, I believe、我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
24、It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon、希望你认真考虑这个问题,让我们尽快答复你。
25、Do I need a reservation for the dining car?餐车需要预订吗?
26、I hope that we can continue our cooperation、希望我们能够继续合作。
27、Where can I make a reservation?我到哪里可以预订?
1、Thank you for you cooperation、谢谢你们的合作。
2、We hope that you will seriously consider our request、我们希望您能认真考虑我们的请求。
3、I'd like to check out、我想退房。
4、Let me see your passport, please、请出示您的护照
5、I've been looking forward to visiting your factory、我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
6、We've got to report back to the head office、我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
7、Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking、有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
8、What's this charge here?这里的这笔费用是什么意思?
9、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now、我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
10、We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here、我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
11、I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us、我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
12、How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
13、You'll know our products better after this visit、参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
14、Can I reconfirm by phone?我能电话确认吗?
15、Can I cancel this ticket?我可以取消这票吗?
16、Very good, sir、 Here is your bill、 Please check and sign here、很好,先生。这是您的账单,请核对一下并在这里签名。